Are you worried about a neighbour?

Are you worried about the welfare of your neighbour?

Are you concerned they are isolated, have money worries, can’t heat their home, or worried they’re not coping at home?

If so, and you would like to let us know, we may be able to look into this for you. Click the link below and complete the form to share your concern with our housing team. They may be able to offer your neighbour help and support.

Please note that this is not an emergency service. If you’re worried your neighbour is in immediate danger, contact the emergency services on 999.

Neighbour concern form